Halong Bay is Located in the northeastern region of Vietnam, Ha Long Bay is a bay in the Gulf of Tonkin and is comprised of 1,969 islands. Comprised of limestone and schist, this dense zone of stone islands form a magnificent view of immense peaks, grottoes and caves throughout the bay. It is also a region filled with coral reefs and water-flooded forests housing thousands of species of plant and animal life.
7.45: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf at
12.00: You will board a private boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets …while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat). You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave(haven grotto) and Dau Go Cave or (Hidding Wooden stake cave) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunnels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.
We drop you off at your hotel.Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
PRICE: USD/ person INCLUDED:
– Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
– Entrance fees: During tour.
– Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
– Halong Bay Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
– Insurance. EXCLUDED:
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
Call Center: +84-986-282-217
Please Contact Us for Price
Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for