Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay ( Meals: L,D)
07:30 – 08:00: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City.
12:30: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this.
15:00: After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Order a specialized massage in room. Choosing with other activities boat cruise such as watch documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Day 2 : Thien Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
7:30 – 8:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets , which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:15, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00-12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.[/tab_content] [tab_title]PRICE[/tab_title] [tab_content]
Special Discount 20%
|Number of Occupation||2 Days/1 Night|
|Signature Junior Suite||332 $||392 $||N/A||N/A|
|Signature Senior Suite||392 $||450 $||N/A||N/A|
|Family Suite||508 $||566 $||822 $||1,079 $|
Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
Experience English speaking guide/ station guide
Full board meals:
01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 morning snack, 01 brunch.
Fresh flowers setup
Fruits setup in cabin
A bottle of wine in Family and Royal Suite Cabins
Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
Beauty spa and massage services
Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned
V.A.T[/tab_content] [tab_title]POLICY[/tab_title] [tab_content]
These are cruise policies for Signature Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 30 days:No charge
- From 16 to 30 days:10 % of total price
- From 6 to 15 days:30 % of total price
- Under 6 days:100% of total price
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be chargedand we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 5 years traveling with two adults. Limited one child per cabin only
- Children from 5 to 10 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate. Child from 10 years must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate
07:45am – 08:20am
12:00 – 12:30
English Speaking Guide[/tab_content] [tab_title]CRUISE CABIN[/tab_title] [tab_content]
There are cruise cabins for Signature Cruise
|Cabin||Cabin size||Bed size|
|Junior Suite||26.0 m2||Double/Twin bed|
|Senior Suite||28.0 m2||Double Bed|
|Exclusive Family Suite||32.0 m2||1 Double + 1 Single bed|
|Elite Family Suite||45.0 m2||02 Double Beds|