Day 1:Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – VungVieng ﬁshing Village (Lunch/ Dinner)
07:30 – 08:00: Make your way through the Red River Delta from Hanoi to Halong City via your transfer vehicle. Breaking time will be arranged for your best comfortable.
12:30: Your cruise will begin with a transfer from the mainland on our excursion boat which will transport you to our main vessel, Signature Cruise. Upon boarding you will be greeted by our friendly Crews and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. After a brief introduction and safety procedures overview, you will be checked into your cabin and have some free time to relax and explore the craft.
13:15: A delicious lunch will be served in our main dining room as we slowly cruise through the magniﬁcent limestone formations which make up Halong Bay. Feast on delicious seafood and range of other delicious dishes as we make our way deeper inside Halong Bay.
15:00: Head to Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30-18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: We will conduct a Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration and invites you all to participate in the preparation of these mouth-watering delights.
19:15: Your dinner this evening will be served in our main dinner.
20:45 – 00:00: Evenings are beautiful on Halong Bay, and just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean the night is over. Take advantage of our onboard facilities or just relax to your heart’s content. Relax at our fully stocked bar with an assortment of local and international favorites. Try your luck at night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on our roof top deck.
Day 2 : Cong Dam (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it’s an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today’s adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness of Halong Bay in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00: Next we board our Signature Day Boat to head to Cong Dam Area, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach.
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
15:30: Back on board Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour “Buy one get one free “.
17:30: Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
Day 3 : Thien Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (Light breakfast/Brunch)
06:30: The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terriﬁc way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
07:30: Light breakfast will be served this morning.
07:30-08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:30: Check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious brunch as we continue to cruise back towards harbor through scenery.
11:15: After a ﬁnal farewell from our staff, you will be transported back to Halong City wharf via our Tender for your transfer back to Hanoi. We trust you had a pleasant journey on Signature Cruise Halong Bay and hope to have the pleasure of your company with us again.
12:00 – 12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
Special Discount 20%
|Number of Occupation||3 Days/2 Night|
|Signature Junior Suite||465 $||601 $||N/A||N/A|
|Signature Senior Suite||523 $||658 $||N/A||N/A|
|Family Suite||579 $||770 $||1,128 $||1,489 $|
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Experience English speaking guide/ station guide
- Full board meals:
- 02 lunch, 02 dinner, 02 morning snack, 01 brunch.
- Fresh flowers setup
- Fruits setup in cabin
- A bottle of wine in Family and Royal Suite Cabins
- Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
These are cruise policies for Signature Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 30 days:No charge
- From 16 to 30 days:10 % of total price
- From 6 to 15 days:30 % of total price
- Under 6 days:100% of total price
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be chargedand we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 5 years traveling with two adults. Limited one child per cabin only
- Children from 5 to 10 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate. Child from 10 years must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate
07:45am – 08:20am
12:00 – 12:30
English Speaking Guide
There are cruise cabins for Signature Cruise
|Cabin||Cabin size||Bed size|
|Junior Suite||26.0 m2||Double/Twin bed|
|Senior Suite||28.0 m2||Double Bed|
|Exclusive Family Suite||32.0 m2||1 Double + 1 Single bed|
|Elite Family Suite||45.0 m2||02 Double Beds|