10 Best Places for Saigon Muslim Shopping
Ho Chi Minh City is truly a mecca for shopping enthusiasts! Everything from handicrafts to imitation brand name clothes and shoes are available at a fraction of what it would cost overseas! Let Viet flame tours show you where to shop.
- Ben Thanh Market
is absolutely a must-see attraction of the most dynamic city of Vietnam. Ben Thanh Market has everything from souvenirs, to clothes and food and lots of things to do. In the evening, Ben Thanh Market becomes a bustling night market that can overwhelm all five senses.
Note: You should go to stall no 209 which can make your dress like baju kurung,blouses, jubah within 24 hours the cutting very good that you will no need to alter.
- Linda wholesale
Add: 463/60/5 Le Duc Tho Street, Ward 16, Go Vap District, HCMC
Factories of Baju kurung, Jubah, Blouse…kurta… Offen ship to international customers such as Malay, Brunei, Singapore.
- Hard Rock Cafe
Add: 39 Le Duan Avenue in the Kumho Asiana Plaza.
Hard Rock Cafe is a new upscale complex for shopping and entertainment, an ideal place for Hard Rock’s fans. The café includes seats for 300 persons, two vibrant bars, live music area and a Rock Shop featuring Hard Rock’s rock n’ roll inspired merchandises like limited-edition pins and t-shirts.
- Sai Gon Square
It is packed with cheap local and Chinese-imported copies of sportswear designers, the latest fashion temple has everything from sandals to winter coats. Saigon square is a cross between a shopping mall and a market. Good quality, reasonable price, this place is recognized as a heaven of shopping.
- Danny & Linda shop
Add: 547 Kinh Duong Vuong, An Lac, Tan Binh district, HoChiMinh city.
Danny shop focuses on materials: silk, cotton, scraf, tudong, lycra, chifon, viscose shawl, all types of cloth Hijab, telekung, Shawl… If you want to have clothes fit your body. Come here. They can Tailor made clothes in 1 Day. Islamic clothes, baju melayu, baju kurung, jubah… Door to door delivery services.
- Mai collection – Daina’s collection
Add No 9 Street, Tân Kiểng Ward, District 7, Hochiminh City, VIETNAM.
Retail & Wholesale. Mai collection is the fashion brand appeared in Vietnam and countries around the world (Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei …) since 1985.On the international and in Muslim countries, Daina always focus on the details of the design and product quality. They serve traditional baju kurung, telekung, bajukurung modern, tudung embroidery, Jubah…
- Binh Tay Market: Built in 1928, Binh Tay Market is considered as the biggest market in Chinatown, selling a wide variety of products and goods from the Mekong Delta and from the other provinces of the south and the north. On the ground floor, there are booths selling fruits, foods, and sweets. On the first floor, clothes, cosmetics, and other items can be found. Binh Tay is a heaven for cotton fabrics
- An Dong market: Located in district 5, This three-story market is well-known as a craft market, a must for handicrafts enthusiasts. Just go directly to the top floor and spend time hunting for good quality woodwork, lacquer ware, knitwear and various type of Vietnamese crafts. An Dong is also famous for fabrics. Cheaper prices and more friendly vendors are highlighted in this place.
- Minh Collection: located in Le Thanh Ton street. They are good tailors for Muslim with suitable prices. You can find out the beautiful baju kurung here with the cheap price.
- Taka Plaza is a market-style shopping mall which is slightly hidden inside a city block in District 1. Here you will find mainly clothing and fashion accessories. They have both real branded goods and some products of more questionable origins. if you want to buy T-shrit and gifts , you should come here.